Brembo's GT Systems are designed and tested specifically for track day enthusiasts and for drivers who demand the utmost performance from their cars, these kits offer superlative performance for both normal driving and demanding track day sessions.
The heart of the kit consists of aluminum calipers. These are also available as monoblock parts machined from a single billet of cast aluminum, which ensure outstanding rigidity and minimized deformation.
Beyond iron discs, is a lightweight carbon ceramic 2-piece system for racing (CCM-R). The GT systems performance combined with the superior wear (5x longer than iron), increased thermal capacity, and extremely lightweight characteristics of CCM-R make for an extremely versatile and durable system on or off the track.
- Brembo CCM-R GT Systems
- Caliper Body: Cast Monobloc Radial Mount
- Caliper Color: Red / Black / Silver / Yellow
- Number of Pistons: 6
- Disc Size and Construction: 380x34mm 2-Piece CCM-R
- Disc Type: Cross Drilled
- Disc Vane Design: Vented Curved 48 Vane
- Disc Material: Carbon Ceramic Matrix Race / Pre-Bedded
- Disc to Hat Mounting: Floating H-Bobbin with Anti Rattle Spring
- Front or Rear System: Front
- Brake Lines: Proprietary Brembo Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines by Goodridge
- Mounting Hardware: Brembo Engineered CNC Billet Caliper Adapters - All Necessary Hardware Included For Ease of Installation
- Brembo High Performance FM1000
- 107.3 | 95.4
- Black: 1L9.9001A1
- Silver: 1L9.9001A3
- Yellow: 1L9.9001A5
- BMW E9x M3