The Brembo GT-R braking systems are designed to meet the needs of aggressive braking whether on the road or the track. The GT-R is the most advanced expression of all Brembo's experience in braking system design.
The GT-R calipers are made from billet aluminum with radial 4 and 6 piston attachments. They reduce the non suspended weight, improving the dynamics and vehicle performance. They are designed to provide a constant locking strength and the sensation of a stable and reliable pedal. The pistons with stainless steel radiators allow a significant reduction of heat passage during extreme driving, reducing brake wear to a minimum. In order to guarantee protection against corrosion and to provide high quality in the field, the GT-R calipers are nickel plated and have the Brembo logo CNC machined in red embossing.
Beyond iron discs, is a lightweight carbon ceramic 2-piece system for racing (CCM-R). The GT systems performance combined with the superior wear (5x longer than iron), increased thermal capacity, and extremely lightweight characteristics of CCM-R make for an extremely versatile and durable system on or off the track.
In order to guarantee correct installation without problems, the GT-R kit includes all the necessary hardware elements such as billet brackets and installation adaptors as well as stainless steel Goodridge brake pipes.
- Brembo CCM-R GT-R Systems
- Caliper Body: Billet Monobloc Radial Mount
- Caliper Color: Nickel Plated
- Number of Pistons: 4
- Disc Size and Construction: 360x28mm 2-Piece CCM-R
- Disc Type: Cross Drilled
- Disc Vane Design: Vented Curved 48 Vane
- Disc Material: Carbon Ceramic Matrix Race / Pre-Bedded
- Disc to Hat Mounting: Floating H-Bobbin with Anti Rattle Spring
- Front or Rear System: Rear
- Brake Lines: Proprietary Brembo Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines by Goodridge
- Mounting Hardware: Brembo Engineered CNC Billet Caliper Adapters - All Necessary Hardware Included For Ease of Installation
- Cross Drilled: 2P9.8009AR
BMW F8x M3/M4