Beyond iron discs, is a lightweight carbon ceramic 2-piece system for racing (CCM-R). The GT systems performance combined with the superior wear (5x longer than iron), increased thermal capacity, and extremely lightweight characteristics of CCM-R make for an extremely versatile and durable system on or off the track.
This BBK from Brembo includes a 2 piece brake rotor designed to further improve the performance of any car while braking. Brembo has spent years developing the Big Brake Kits by combining the needs of an every day driver and track enthusiast with the advanced technology tested and gained from the professional racing divisions. The two piece rotor design included in this kit is a direct result of racing technology. Unlike any 1 piece brake rotors, the 2 piece floating disc allows the rotor to remain in line with caliper, even under extreme conditions such as hard cornering.
- Brembo CCM-R GT-S Systems
- Caliper Body: Cast Monobloc Radial Mount
- Caliper Color: Black Hard Anodized
- Number of Pistons: 4
- Disc Size and Construction: 360x28mm 2-Piece CCM-R
- Disc Type: Cross Drilled
- Disc Vane Design: Vented Curved 48 Vane
- Disc Material: Carbon Ceramic Matrix Race / Pre-Bedded
- Disc to Hat Mounting: Floating H-Bobbin with Anti Rattle Spring
- Front or Rear System: Front
- Brake Lines: Proprietary Brembo Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines by Goodridge
- Mounting Hardware: Brembo Engineered CNC Billet Caliper Adapters - All Necessary Hardware Included For Ease of Installation
- Cross Drilled: 2P9.8001AS
- BMW E9x M3