- 70.5mm, 80.5mm, or 90.5mm overall length
- Our highest-grade premium wheel stud
- Dry lube with black M-phosphate coating
- Stud designed for race/track use
- Correct shoulder size for a wide range of hubs/brake rotors
- USE WITH 14x1.5 NUT
These studs were configured to have a 14x1.25 thread to go into the wheel hub. However, the exposed stud has 14x1.5 threads. This decision was made because threading a nut is faster on 1.5 threads compared to a finer 1.25 thread pitch, which saved time during pitstops. Additionally, there are more wheel nut options available in 14x1.5. When ordering the 14x1.25 studs, it is important to also order the 14x1.5 nuts.
- Dry film lubricant HM-30 coating containing Teflon & Moly over a manganese phosphate finish
- Innovative nut-starter and bullet shape radius that all but eliminates cross-threading
- Properly sized shank to work with a wide range of brake rotor, wheel, and nut combinations
- Heat-treated aircraft quality alloy steel
- Developed from over 20 years of top level NASCAR use
- These studs are installed using the traditional 'double-nut' method (one regular nut and one jam nut) with thread locking compound (red Turbo-Lock or similar).
Fits most BMWs from ~2010+
FOR A FULL SET: ORDER QTY 20 (5-LUG CAR).
Actual product may vary. Pictures used for marketing purposes only.
NOTE: System Motorsports is an official Direct Authorized MSI Racing Products dealer in the US. All MSI products we procure, source, and sell are authentic. Please do not purchase replica / imitation products - your safety is our concern!
For all product inquiries and questions - Call or email us!