The Sparco SPX seat represents the ultimate evolution of the sport seat. The SPX uses a combination of carbon fiber and advanced composites that give the driver both comfort and performance in a lightweight package. With the ergonomic shape of the carbon fiber backrest and the seating position of the RTM composite lower, the SPX holds the driver during extreme lateral forces and is comfortable for long road trips. The SPX Special Edition is covered in a combination of beautiful perforated and smooth Italian leather. The center of the SPX is covered in Alcantara suede to allow you to gain absolute control of your vehicle and enhance your driving experience. To finish off the performance look, all hand stitching is done in either grey or red stitch with a Sparco logo embroidered in black.
The SPX Special Edition is available in gloss or matt finished carbon fiber backrest features a leather pull strap which releases the backrest to fold forward to allow access to a backseat or storage area. The backrest also features a micro adjustment knob that allows you to dial in the perfect driving position. The SPX is sold in driver and passenger versions (left and right).
- Lightest carbon fiber reclining seat on the market
- Gloss or Matte carbon fiber back rest
- Red or Grey contrast stitching
- RTM composite lower (RTM is an advanced composite that has the same properties as carbon fiber; lightweight and strong)
- Covered in hand stitched Italian leather and Alcantara suede
- Leather Pull for seat back release
- Sold in Driver (Left) and Passenger (Right) versions
The SPX is handcrafted in Italy using the same technology and materials used for OEM super cars. In fact the SPX is the first Carbon Fiber reclining seat available to the public that meets the same specifications required by the OEM manufacturers. What this means is that the attention to detail and quality cannot be matched by any other seat manufacturer on the market today.